CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

MATURE~LOVE

MATURE


The words that I want to say to you now
Could be a little embrassing
since I usually just joke around with you
please try to understand and listen
honestly I thought
I deserve to love yet
when I first met you
I had no confidence
and I had worries such as that

as time passes
the time we spent together
I've gotten used to these precious moments
you're always by my side looking at me
I'll be thankful for your trust and love
now I'll mature
when you're watching me
the scent of love that won't change~
I'll mature even more
when I look at you
with a trusting gaze that won't change
Now I'll begin changing first~

words like I love you~
and I like you~
words that I could'nt say and were awkward
I tried to make it light like a joke
did I do wrong~
your heart hurt right?

as time passes
and the world changes
it seems that I've matured very little
now that you're protecting me by my side
when I need your love and trust


HWANG BO (MATURE)

sedap lagu dia.. hehe..

0 Komen untuk Cik Rin: